- 4 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Granisle Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Granisle Public Library||Apb SLA (Text)||35190000220051||Adult Paperback Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538747834 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: First Grand Central Publishing mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2017
Includes excerpt from "Blink" (pages 335-340)
Single dad Ben is doing his best to raise his children alone, with the help of his devoted mother Judi. Then Ben meets Amber. Everyone thinks this is a perfect match for Ben but Judi isn’t sure … there’s just something about Amber that doesn’t add up. Ben can’t see why his mother dislikes his new girlfriend. And Amber doesn’t want Judi anywhere near her new family. Amber just wants Ben and the children. The further Judi delves into Amber’s personal life, the closer she gets to shocking secrets that could change everything. And Judi must make a decision that could lead to the most disastrous consequences -- Goodreads
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Revenge > Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Single fathers > Fiction.