Rules of war : a thriller / Matthew Betley.
- 4 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Granisle Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Granisle Public Library||AHC BET (Text)||35190000219855||Adult Hardcover Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501162022
- Physical Description: 360 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Emily Bestler Books/Atria hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Emily Bestler Books/Atria, ©2019.
The vice president of the United States is missing, the director of the National Security Agency has been assassinated, and the mysterious organization orchestrating global instability is in tatters. Logan West is on the hunt to bring the vice president back to the US to face justice for his treason. The final stakes have never been higher and Logan and his task force are left with little to no options.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Fiction.
United States. Central Intelligence Agency > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Fugitives from justice > Fiction.
Treason > Fiction.