Just plain murder / Laura Bradford.
- 8 of 8 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Granisle Public Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Granisle Public Library||Apb BRA (Text)||35190000218832||Adult Paperback Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780440000402 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 296 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Prime Crime, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Claire Weatherly is helping her boyfriend, police detective Jakob Fisher, reconnect with his Amish family. Now Jackob's mentor, Russ Granger, is found dead and the couple is on the case.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Fiction.
Amish > Fiction.
Murder investigation > Fiction.
Pennsylvania > Fiction.